One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SLAYER RULES!
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first one is what does the red beray mean? I herd of green berays but not red.
my second question is what company makse the best female fig?
I got 2 of the bbi fig and 1 sideshow fig and its Ok but which is the best? :knock

·
Registered
807 Posts
I assume you mean red beret, and it depends on what era and what nation you are talking about. WWII British airborn wore them for instance, American modern era PJ's wear them etc. I'm sure numerous other nations wear them as well.
Jon

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
its beret not berey. the 82nd airbourne uses a maroon beret.i belive air force spec ops does as well

·
Registered
213 Posts
RED berets tend to be worn my Military Police Officers in the UK & some other European nations. Whilst as stated above the Red Beret is for USAF PJs.
Also other nations have their own particular units a Red beret would be worn.

Maroon berets is worn by US/UK Airborne troopers & i believe a few other nations too.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
BBI makes a decent female figure. I think Sideshow makes their heads too big. I think Dragon made one really NICE female figure (Amy), and some decent ones (the Soviet girls) and some horrendous ones (the german nurse, and their latest couple).

Of course, Mattel makes some good ones too.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
One of my favorite female figure body is probably still the second generation Cy Girl, the so-called CG 2.0. It's a nice combination of looks and function. The current Dragon body is OK too.

The main bodies I use nowadays are Obitsu but they really don't fit a lot of the uniforms and military gear sized for female figures. They also have more anime style proportions which may not be everyone's cup of tea. Still, I really like them a lot and they are my "go to" female figure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts