One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got mine and added a c-mag plus extra pouches! Soooo stoked on this little guy! Totally worth waiting since last July...hahahaha. Thank you WAR-TOYS!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More..

Attachments

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
He looks pretty impressive, in hand.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I passed and yet to see anything that makes me regret it. but if you are big into the Punisher a very nice figure. I didn't like the Movie Punisher War Zone that much, call me crazy but I liked the Thomas Jane and Dolph Lundgren versions better.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I passed and yet to see anything that makes me regret it. but if you are big into the Punisher a very nice figure. I didn't like the Movie Punisher War Zone that much, call me crazy but I liked the Thomas Jane and Dolph Lundgren versions better.
The dolph lundgren one was cool too!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Pretty cool figure....loads of gear! Never done the pre order thing myself. How much did War-Toys charge you? Notice Monkey Depot has him for $149. Nothing quite like "figure day" is there. :woohoo

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts
if the head looked like the guy in the movie i would buy but it's not close imho BUT it is a nice figure loaded with weapons and gear...

peace
Miguel

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pretty cool figure....loads of gear! Never done the pre order thing myself. How much did War-Toys charge you? Notice Monkey Depot has him for $149. Nothing quite like "figure day" is there. :woohoo
I got him for 119.00 from them. Today my friend, was figure day, indeed!!!!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,918 Posts
I suspect some 1:6 retailers will be adjusting the price for the figure accordingly due to the demand/interest.

It is a capitalistic/free market economy after all.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I suspect some 1:6 retailers will be adjusting the price for the figure accordingly due to the demand/interest.

It is a capitalistic/free market economy after all.
You are correct sir!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts