One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
WooooHooooo! Count me in. Beer & Hookers are what makes this country great!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the confusion started with a simple typo. It's not "Beer and Hooker Nights", it's "Beer and Hooker Knights". Smelly dudes in metal armor keep rubbing up against you as you try to drink your Pabst Blue. Still, it's better than Bingo.

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
I like this place because here I am a Dictator who likes to edit members posts than ban them....................Oh wait thats what that guy says I do...............honestly its because here I am accepted with my mandolls.................mandolls sounds kinda wierd though???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looking for a lurker? Here I am. I'm here reading everyday, but I'm always in a hurry so I don't have much time to type. I have an 18 month old boy and a 6 month old girl, so one of them is usually in my arms while I do my "net reading". I usually only get to do my bashin' late at night when we finally get them both to sleep.

I love this board because there's tons of talented people who do great work that I like to look at, and there's tons of knowledgeable people that I learn much from.

Gotta go, my son is whining and trying to bang on the keyboard.

Later

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
UNDER SIEGE 6: The Return of Mandoll!

"Steven Segal turns his career around, with a star turn, as Navy SEAL Casey Mandoll, returning to the role that made him big. LOTR? Kill Bill Part 2? MATRIX Loaded-Up Depends? Faaahgeddaboudit! Mandoll kicks cinematic bootay!" - Jim Hightower, Dallas Morning News *****

I was going to shreek all kinds of bile about resurrecting this thread, and attempting to do a Sally Fields number, but, it was worth it, just to see teebo02's reply.
Good on you, teebo02. That's a hero's task you have there, but it's worth it. Glad you like the place, and thanks for your compliments.

The rest of ya? Is there nothing you won't do for beer, hookers, and stale pretzels?

·
not EchoBase Tung (Staff emeritus)
2,995 Posts
Cause the admins spend a butt load of money to ungrade the servers and people actually post less pictures. :)Man you people need to get off you lazy behinds, stop going to work and start bashing.

Also every I like this place because everytime my relatives say I got too many toys, I show them your collection and they stop :)

Tung

·
Registered
574 Posts
1delta10tango said:
...my wife and kids think I'm a little crazy to be collecting "man dolls". (I am pushing 40)
I'm over 50 and enjoy playing with my mandolls right along side my grandson and his.

Yea, MANDOLLS is kinda appropriate.

·
Registered
574 Posts
pukingdog said:
Be nice to the silent members. They'll post when the feel like it.

I do like the new term though, sorta evil and creepy.

MANDOLL!

BEWARE THE WRATH OF MANDOLL!

There is a new name for Evil. That name is MANDOLL!

In a time of without hope, a Champion will arise. MANDOLL! This Film is not yet rated.
Can I quote you in my next aritcle?

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Man Doll IS a bizarre term - BUT, so are potty, crap and pee pee ( Skypilot777 - good words those ) When I tell the folks at my work that I collect and customize dolls or MAN DOLLS they look at me like I must be kidding ( and then they potty there pants ) In this, I think that it can be difficult to grasp the motivation and reward behind any hobby or area of specialization unless you are directly involved in it or can at least connect to it on some level ( I have a friend who is an avid painter and sculptor who could care less than not about 1/6 scale anything but who thinks that the level of artistry displayed by the members of this board is amazing and inspiring... as far as she's concerned you guys are the bees knees when it comes to creativity and skillfullness - I give her another month or so before she'll be embarking on her own collecting/bashing carreer ) Which brings me to why I really love and appreciate this board and it's members... It's because of the commonality of interest and creative impulse that seem to drive, motivate and bond us all. I think that our hobby is productive, progressive and exciting - not to mention completely great - it's something that I have enjoyed and revered from early childhood to the present ( still a kid at heart - comprehending the worth and value of words like: POTTY, CRAP and the ever illustrious PEE PEE - Skypilot, keep your eyes peeled for a band called: Poo Poo Pee Pee Pants out of the San Fransisco Bay Area ) This is what I most enjoy about my visits here; the energy, the imagination, the connection... and it is why this board has become a frequent stop and an intregal part of my daily routine - where I come to be motivated and inspired and IMPRESSED... So my most earnest thank yous to all who share, submit, gripe, whine, look, lurk, post and praise.

-Mike

·
In the bush..........Nam baby!
3,190 Posts
Because it keeps me out of trouble? If I spent the money I spend on my 1/6th habit, on something less desireable like women, booze, or fast cars, I'd be divorced, broke, and homeless.

This seems like a better alternative.

It may not seem like it, at least not here, but I spent about a year lurking at the Sixth Division, while I soaked up knowledge, read a lot of resource material, worked on my bashing techniques, figured out how to use my digital camera, and got a feel for how the board operated.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm here 'cause PD is my dad and he says I have to be here. He says I'll learn how to be a real man with ya'll. But he won't let me have any beer, I prefer salted in the shell peanuts to pretzels, and he says hooker is a nickname for mom (he and mom sure spend alot of time behind closed doors discussing my behavior). Sheesshhh ...

Karl

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Odds bodkins! Dost mine ears deceive me? A question of mandollhood?

Thus didst speak biowolf:
Can I quote you in my next article?
And then , most readily didst reply the hurlhound: Feel free, goode biowolf. Let the whole world know that we ancient bravos do most rightwise choose to pass our time in the construct most sublime, of mandolls of martial bearing, arrayed, like men of war. And let them howl, knowing that their "serious commerce and politic", is but a fool's errand, and deceives us not. For in the unwinding of all this, is our last post, which lies in the clay, and they shall go to it bitter and unfulfilled, whilst I shall greet it with a smile, knowing I have made the most of it all!

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
Mike...put the crack away.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Knave and lackey!

Back to your toolery, oh Master of Tiny hats!

·
Registered
252 Posts
All this time I thought it was true, and now I'm sure... I AM the only sober one around here!

·
not EchoBase Tung (Staff emeritus)
2,995 Posts
yoouuuuu meeeaaaannnn yaaaaaa commmmmm, hhhhhurrrrr ssoober. *thump* blacks out from 2 bottles of whisky

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
I like it here cause the OSW is accessible from from prison all over the world!

On a more serious note, The comradarie, creativity & ability expierenced or expressed by the OSW members is the real reason I am still active in the 1/6th community.

I've been around since the beginning when there were less then 12 of us talking about our Mandollies. We had absolutely no idea that our little group of malcontents would balloon into the community you now see today. This board has spawned numerous others that carry on the tradition of like minded people gathering together to share there enjoyment of all things 1/6th.

This is your community folks, So get busy bashing and let's see some 1/6th love!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts