One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Go ahead- make my day!
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this place is a lot o fun! You all seem to be pretty accepting of new folks here, & the ideas and great looking figs displayed are tremendous. Although the emphasis here leans toward Modern, all eras and genres are welcome. This is a comfortable place to be a part of.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
"You don't have to be mad to post here, but it helps!"

A great bunch of guys and gals, you can learn stuff from everybody here. You just don't want to meet any of us in a dark alley :lol

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I just wish some of the lurkers would start posting. We've got over 500 warriors with 0 posts. I'm sure there are some amazing things we haven't even seen yet.

·
Banned
211 Posts
I joined OSW because another 1/6 scale forum that I tried to be apart of had too many nitpicking rules and the patrons would let you know about it! I , too, very much enjoy OSW and I always come back for more.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ya this forum is siiiiick. But watch out for them admins...Steal your posts right out from under your nose....Sheesh!!!!:lol

*Click*----(whisper) "OK, keep him busy, I'm in his post. Soon as I cut the circuits and jumper them, we'll hijack this baby..."

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Yeah man, I was thinking about those cyber-lurkers, wonder what they get up to, or maybe they take some secret voyeuristic pleasure in hiding in the shadows. Whatever though, it's still weird.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hahaha delta tango my sister calls them "mandolls" too. Her favorite phrase is "He scares me when he plays with his man dolls" :lol :lol

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Be nice to the silent members. They'll post when the feel like it.

I do like the new term though, sorta evil and creepy.

MANDOLL!

BEWARE THE WRATH OF MANDOLL!

There is a new name for Evil. That name is MANDOLL!

In a time of without hope, a Champion will arise. MANDOLL! This Film is not yet rated.

·
Head in the clouds...
1,449 Posts
I only come here for the free beer and pretzels...

:cheers

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Beer & Hooker nights? I musta missed a memo....

PD, don't forget the sequal....REVENGE OF THE MANDOLL!!!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ah yes, Beer and Hookers night at Skypilot's.

Whoever brought the Real Doll last time, please leave it at home. :)

There's some good people here, and a few with some great expertise. (those that can say been there, seen it, done it.)

Of course the beef jerky is pretty good too.

John

1 - 20 of 56 Posts