One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
This takes "parting out" to a whole new level! :lol

And hey, a starting bid of $100 each. Talk about a bargain.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
dedguy said:
I have to imagine this is some money laundering scheme
That explanation will work for me! :lol

I had this idea of a conversation going a little like this: "What are you gonna do with all this s***? You should sell it on EBay." "Oh, sell it on EBay, huh? Well, I'll show you!"

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
itchyrider said:
what do they mean with "smoke free home"....is that a selling point?
Yeah, it's supposed to tell you that it won't reek of cigarette smoke when you buy it.

Or, like highwayman57 suggested, maybe the seller should amend that description. :p

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I think that last one is the most funny. $100 for a camo pocket that has never been played with. So when he cut the pocket off of a pair of pants or jacket he wasn't "playing with it" ?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hollowpoint said:
One can only hope he missed a decimal point.
I am sure he did. I bought a load of things off him last week and he seemed really honest and fair. He basically gave me a shipping price that was exact shipping, no handling charge. He even drove to the Canadian order to mail my things from the US. I am sure he made an error.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Yo! Is he smoking Cra*k???????????????????????? Sorry guys it's a Philly Thang!!!! Dude has lost his FREAKING MIND!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fear not,

If you miss out on the left boot, he has 25 more of them in his "Other Items".

:jump4joy :jump4joy :jump4joy :jump4joy :jump4joy

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Blackops Toys did that as well, put 100$ or so on a item and corrected the price a few days later, not sure why.

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,320 Posts
:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll

It's got to be a joke.:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll:grinroll

1 - 20 of 24 Posts