One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Old Hero's Die Hard
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i did hate DML until i realised how good there stuff actually is! i baught DML SOLDAT harry colins (which is an awesome figure) and DML wes worthy. as soon as i seen the quality of these two i had to get them. I decided to do two para's during arnhem (think it spelt right) but as i am not WW2 mad and more of a modern millitary man i might not be correct with the gear i have used but here is what i have come up with:

Comments are welcome!

I Ditched the DML heads as i have tooo many HT heads and i used two of there best.
I will hopefully be able to make a dio for these two or at least some decent outside shots XD

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I too love the Soldat series, primarily Jim Gordon and Harry Collins. I think that both of these are awesome. I like your replacement with the HT sculpts, though I liked the Harry Collins one right out of the box. I actually was keeping Collins in the box but some water damage forced me to open him and I have enjoyed the assembled product.

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
Really, really nice figures, but a couple of minor points to make them outstanding-

Goatee beards like the one on the left HS weren't worn in the British Army - a few days stubble or a moustached would both work for Arnhem

Ditch the terrible DML beret and buy a Banjoman one
http://stores.ebay.com/Banjomans-Qu...W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ17942542QQftidZ2QQtZkm
and add a Tony Barton badge

'Blanco' the webbing and anklets. (If you do a search for 'Blanco' here you should get some good info).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts