One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want some sort of modest yet fashionable dress for a playtoy body, or several... preferably something like this dress that Lindsey Stirling wore. i need ideas as i am fresh out. if anyone knows of any, please let me know.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
This is interesting.

I never thought the words modest dresses and PLAY TOY bodies would ever be used in the same sentence.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
which breast size
large

i know of that one...i am certainly interested, but i was asking to see other options if there are any!

This is interesting.

I never thought the words modest dresses and PLAY TOY bodies would ever be used in the same sentence.
well i like to break convention!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I think this request raises a very good point... female figures are either clad in spandex, kinky armour or PVC... you seldom see any that are dressed as normal women you'd see in the street, or female soldiers/armed forces members, police etc. Says a lot about the fem side of the hobby from a male perspective lol.

Now where did I put that bondage mask...? :p

·
prolific kitbasher, OSW Librarian
4,006 Posts
Cobratrooper

You can adapt Barbie paatern for the 12 inch dolls go to burda.com mccall.com and voguepaaterns.com o and perestroika.ca she has patterns and tips within her CDs on how to adapt the patterns for the 12 inch dolls both male and female.

xavier

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Here are my Project ARE dresses, they are on a Dragon body, FGC body,Triad Alpha, (bottom photo) Play Toy & VC body. The fit on all is very good. They don't fit great on the super large bust bodies though...

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think this request raises a very good point... female figures are either clad in spandex, kinky armour or PVC... you seldom see any that are dressed as normal women you'd see in the street, or female soldiers/armed forces members, police etc. Says a lot about the fem side of the hobby from a male perspective lol.

Now where did I put that bondage mask...? :p
Lol, you hit the nail on the head. Hopefully more fashionwear is produced.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts