One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my die-cast 1:6 scale 1920 Indian Scout! I'm so happy I could piss myself.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Wow, congrats man! Cant wait to see when you are done, should be awesome man!! Have fun working on her!
-mike-

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I go military with her she needs a re-paint. Just that thought of doing that makes me shake. She's going to stay Indian Red and be a civilian vehicle.

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Man thats sweet, Indians Rule brother and thats a fine one.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Took it out of the box and started screwing around with it. Looks great, unfortunately the rims, spokes, and engine are all plastic. The tires are solid rubber. Ever since I saw John Coleman I thought his uni would look good as a 1920's motorcyclist.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Merk - sorry man, I meant to check that last night and spaced it .

Wysdom888 - she is that. I've always loved the lines of the Indian, and this is the classic Burt Munro.

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Congrats, Kneejoint! That bike is even sweeter looking than the Xonex 1917 Harley-Davidson with sidecar I use to own which cost me $150 to purchase 8 years ago!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats, Kneejoint! That bike is even sweeter looking than the Xonex 1917 Harley-Davidson with sidecar I use to own which cost me $150 to purchase 8 years ago!
"Used to own?" That's sad. Bet it was a sweet piece to own though.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow! that's pretty cool (and not that far off from what I have planned). Where did you find the flight hat? I have the rest of his outfit worked out but have not been able to find the right head gear.

·
Intercept,Engage,Destroy
5,195 Posts
Wow! that's pretty cool (and not that far off from what I have planned). Where did you find the flight hat? I have the rest of his outfit worked out but have not been able to find the right head gear.
The flight cap came from Hasbro's WWI aviator. The goggles from BBI's Desert RAF fighter pilot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts