One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RodrigoViali
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys good to be back after to some time , my company transfer me to USA and I am living in Houston Texas ....so big mess moving from a Brazil to the USA ...unfortunately had to left my collection behind in brazil in undisclosed location ....could not bring 200+ figures and 15 dioramas ...and 4 vehicles ....I am sad but in the same time happy for the opportunity to start over a new collection here and later on bring to brazil after my assignment is finish plus would easier now to trade / buy stuff from the American friends I made and hope meet I few then if possible.

Soon when we get the house and should start to work on new projects

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool, welcome to Houston! Hope you enjoy it here. LMK if you want any recommendations for anything. I think there's at least one other west Houstonian on board.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That's a pretty full plate, but sounds like you are making the best of it. Sounds like a great opportunity, welcome to the USA!

·
RodrigoViali
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys for the harm welcome.....hope soon start to post more nam stuff

·
RodrigoViali
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to hear fom you again Rodrigo.

Liked what you were doing with that HMMWV gun truck.
Hey men , loved to work on that project and thanks to you I had a good starting ppint...she is finalized but could not take pictures before was busy time for with the transition between countries ....now will be easy for me to buy the good stuff that you are always offering on the trade/buy section

1 - 12 of 12 Posts