One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple more hybrids constructed, using some custom parts from the very talented Callous...only basic construction work done yet, no blushing or finishing...

Blondie has a Triad Eva torso, Triad Alpha hip peg and limbs, custom Eva ripped belly

Brunette has a custom chest piece, Triad alpha stomach and hip girdle, Triad Eva hip peg and limbs

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Very interesting and effective modifications! It would be really cool to see these without the large blacked out areas as the hips/pelvic area has been changed out on one of them. It's safe to show the complete figures in this part of the forum (as well as the restricted areas of other forums). I really love the ripped Alpha torso!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Callous is the man when it comes to eva/alpha mods.

Alpha/eva parts are almost interchangeable. For some reason the eva hip peg section needs trimming down to get it to fit the alpha.

I didn't black the centre bits out for OSW, it was for photobucket which sometimes tends to pull my nude figure bodies for some reason. I'd be happy to post them fully nude if I knew somewhere I could host the pictures without them being pulled

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,779 Posts
Thanks. Callous is the man when it comes to eva/alpha mods.

Alpha/eva parts are almost interchangeable. For some reason the eva hip peg section needs trimming down to get it to fit the alpha.

I didn't black the centre bits out for OSW, it was for photobucket which sometimes tends to pull my nude figure bodies for some reason. I'd be happy to post them fully nude if I knew somewhere I could host the pictures without them being pulled
just host them here!!!!!! in the gallery!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts