One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This first picture is my take on one of my favorite paintings by Joe Jusko.

Then I wanted to make up a Conan that was combind up with the comics;
Savage, Saga, and the three movies into one figure.
Everything was made by me. Except the head, body, boots, weapons and stand.

Thanks for looking.

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
693 Posts
Re: Hyborian

Irrelevant factoid: Vikings never wore horned helmets but during the the Bronze Age they were pretty common in several cultures.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Like this alot! Where can I get the head and which body is this? I have been out of touch for a while.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Like this alot! Where can I get the head and which body is this? I have been out of touch for a while.
been outta touch too. where is that head from? looks kinda like a Punisher

this looks great! last pics are fantastic.
recently bought a complete set of the old ACE 1960-70s paperbacks. the Howard tales and Frazetta covers blew me away as a young 'un

maybe bring down his scalp a bit. Dremel if ya have to.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
been outta touch too. where is that head from? looks kinda like a Punisher

this looks great! last pics are fantastic.
recently bought a complete set of the old ACE 1960-70s paperbacks. the Howard tales and Frazetta covers blew me away as a young 'un

maybe bring down his scalp a bit. Dremel if ya have to.
It is the Punisher. And it's been grinded down to where it's joint can slip through the top. The Chinese guy I got the wig off of had a small head. The Punisher has a extra large head. Took two hours to get it good enough.

·
God of Thunder
350 Posts
I tried using that same sculpt for my custom Conan.......ended up not liking it as much, but it was possibly due to using real hair so I sold it. Ended up getting one of those Arkham Bruce Wayne sculpts and adding plastic hair instead and liked it much better. I agree with you, the noggin is HUGE, even on an M34 Phicen body.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I tried using that same sculpt for my custom Conan.......ended up not liking it as much, but it was possibly due to using real hair so I sold it. Ended up getting one of those Arkham Bruce Wayne sculpts and adding plastic hair instead and liked it much better. I agree with you, the noggin is HUGE, even on an M34 Phicen body.
Yeah the only thing I found different with the M35 is he's been on a carb diet lol But, I figured if it's just my Trib to the Savage Sword comic version then it's good for me. Conan has never really had a standard face. He always looked different in away.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts