One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Average Guy
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great work mate
I love anything D&D
I'm glad you like it. I bashed a Ranger last year based on a character I was playing in Pathfinder and the bug hit me. So I've been putting fantasy figures together when I find time and haven't done a military bash in ages. The Half Orc I did a few months ago was fun and so was this Druid. And of course he had to have that iconic scimitar.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Looks really good. The lion headdress looks better on him than it did on the original Hercules. Painted face mask looks great, the body tats look great. If I may make a suggestion, I think the figure is being held back by the bone harness looking too slick and plastic. It's excellent, but I think if it was dirtied up or weathered, it would kick the figure up a notch.

·
Average Guy
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks really good. The lion headdress looks better on him than it did on the original Hercules. Painted face mask looks great, the body tats look great. If I may make a suggestion, I think the figure is being held back by the bone harness looking too slick and plastic. It's excellent, but I think if it was dirtied up or weathered, it would kick the figure up a notch.
Feedback is always welcome and I completely agree. I'm going to try some weathering on it and see how it looks. In fact looking at the pictures I think the whole figure is a bit too clean for a druid. So I appreciate the suggestions and the kind words.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts