One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I got my HT Deunan yesterday, opened her up, and found that the rifle has no barrel, and she has no hand pegs! There's no way to attach her hands! Anyways, here's my question: was there a baggy of parts with her, that included the barrel and the hand pegs, or were they both already attached? I really dont' want to have to send her back, as they dont' have any more, so do you have any suggestions for a fix? Do you think any other hand pegs would work?

·
1:6 Neurotic
289 Posts
Sorry to hear that. It's always a big disappointement when shuch a thing happens.
You should contact Hot Toys directly. I recently had a good experience with their customer service. Sent an e-mail, had a kind answer a few hours later and finaly received 2 replacement legs for my Alien. Really great service.

Their adress is: [email protected]

Hope your Deunan will be complete soon.
Sylvain

·
Registered
357 Posts
OK, so I got my HT Deunan yesterday, opened her up, and found that the rifle has no barrel, and she has no hand pegs! There's no way to attach her hands! Anyways, here's my question: was there a baggy of parts with her, that included the barrel and the hand pegs, or were they both already attached? I really dont' want to have to send her back, as they dont' have any more, so do you have any suggestions for a fix? Do you think any other hand pegs would work?
I don't' know what size the deunan hand pegs are or if they are even similar to other ht figures so cant help you there.. but you could get HT to send you the missing parts.. Take pictures and send them an email.... over and over again till they reply.. which they will after about a month of daily emails.

Cheers!

P.S. I' m serious about emailing HT, you'll have to send a lot of emails but they'll eventually get back to you.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
They asked me for a receipt, as well as pictures. But they got back to me after the first e-mail, so no complaints there. That's difenately the best thing you can do right now, is just to wait for them to get back to you.

·
Don't Panic.
2,477 Posts
My Briareos was missing the magazines from his SMGs. I contacted the store that I bought it from (Dark Shadow Collectibles) and they contacted Sideshow and got me replacements. Don't know where you got yours from, but this might be a possibility if you can't get a reply from Hot Toys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts