One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick Question-Anyone know of a 1/6 scale UH-1? Being a big nam enthusiast for 1:6 scale, I'd kill to have one, as it is one of the most enigmatic symbols/images of US involvement in Southeast asia.

thanks for your time guys.

·
In the bush..........Nam baby!
3,190 Posts
Thanks for the link. It took a bit of searching, but I finally found a price tag.

The fuselage for a 1/5.6th Huey is 82 inches long, and costs a mere $1865.

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
irish, you can try 'www.heli-factory.com' for a uh-1 or a bell 414 in 1/7 scale.'heliclassics' does a bell 205(uh-1n twin pack)or...if you want to sell your car...and wife and kids...and maybe your spleen...howza bout a uh-60 blackhawk with weapons pylons?..try 'www.scalecopter.de'.europeans seem to have a hard time choosing between 1/6 and 1/7...so they seem to split the difference between them.see if your local barnes and noble carries a copy of 'r/c turbine' magazine...from europe and about $15 a copy(yikes)...but lots of nice r/c jets and choppers...some near 1/6 scale.

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the replys. il start refinancing my house now to afford a huey. o wait, i'm a broke college student. i guess il just hve to dream and follow the work of laughinggravy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.