One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I put in a pre order for the Tan flight suit version of HTs USMC MEF, and it finally arrived a few weeks ago while I was out of town. I have noticed some things that are not in the box. From seeing all of the loose stuff I have noticed that this guy is supposed to have feet, lace up boots, and special sg shell holder for the Benelli(yet to be confirmed). Mine seems to have all the rest of the cool stuff.

Is this just a regular release Tan version and not the HKCC version, or is my guy missing gear? Any help would be muchly appreciated.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
The lace-up were some kind of special promo,if I'm not mistaken,for overseas guys.I believe the same was with the feet.

As far as a shotgun shell holder,I don't remember seeing those in any pics.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
My regular green version came with cloth tan boots, loose feet and plastic boot feet, i bought it on ebay when they first came out.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Man, I have to check mine. I have both.. I havent opened them so I'm not sure... I got mine from ToySquare they receive theirs direct from Hong Kong. I'm hoping I got the boots.. I do know this, My Mountain Sniper had both boots and extra feet which I thought was really Cool. FYI those Ski boots on the Snipers are Kick ass with out the little spike things. Wish I had an extra pair of those...

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
BO4F...are the Moutain Snipers feet "BEETS"?

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
CorranJ said:
BO4F...are the Moutain Snipers feet "BEETS"?
You get both! How about that...... Hot Toys has heard our cry's... You get and extra set of feet w/ the ball Joint ankle along with the Beets... But the beets are cool man...I like'em.. The PCU version are especially nice both in color and design...So if you got'em and cant use them send them to me.. Oh and you can keep the spike's...:rolling

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I bought a pair off EBAY thinking they were boots because I saw the feet as well.And since I don't have any HT bodies.They are kinda worthless to me.Kinda

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, so far. Mine came from ToySquare too, so you may have the same as I do, BO4F. Those boots with the spikes are hiking/ mountain boots with crampons(spikey sole add on) they are used for climbing on ice and snow, some times rock for traction, but not so much there.

MX22, I am talking about a side saddle shot shell carrier that goes on the left side of the SG .

CorranJ, if you want to unload those feet(and boots?) PM me....like laceups more.

So it appears that the Tan version now is just that, a tan version with the SOCOM16, and the extras are what makes up the HKCC version then.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
MX22 are the lace up cloth boots an item that can be ordered from hot toys since some of the asian e-tailers have even got black ones for sale that were not part of any figure.

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
rhino - never heard of any shot shell carriers in MEF sets. There is weapon catch - it's a strip of tan fabric with velcro and is located inside of the flap cover.

HKCC version differs from regular edition by having tan flight suit, SOCOM rifle and Snipes body.

wimpie - no, these boots cannot be ordered; not that I know of at least.

Alexei

·
Registered
190 Posts
Shotgun

cdn_rhino said:
MX22, I am talking about a side saddle shot shell carrier that goes on the left side of the SG .
I believe that was only on an e-bay auction from Store-rooms. You can buy the shot shell carrier from his e-bay store or his web-site.

Cheers

Scooter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.