One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search, so I hope no one's already asked this. What headsculpt is coming with the new HT Truetype Special Edition Caucasian version? Just curious..........:confused:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do know about the Michael Schofield one, but this Special ed. sports a slightly higher price tag and release date of 4th qtr 2008 as opposed to the Aug. release date of the reg ed. Caucasian and Asian TT. Could it simply be a re-release of the re-release Caucasian?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FOUND!! GSTG has him for pre-order. Any star recognition?? Look's kinda like Ashton Kutcher w/Tom Cruise's nose. What do you think?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good call on the sniper headsculpt - just different paint apps and slight detail differences. I knew he looked familiar and I guess it makes sense.......one is a limited ed. and the other is a special ed.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm definitely getting this one too, but I agree with Tang, had high hopes for an original sculpt when I heard SPECIAL EDITION.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I do know about the Michael Schofield one, but this Special ed. sports a slightly higher price tag and release date of 4th qtr 2008 as opposed to the Aug. release date of the reg ed. Caucasian and Asian TT. Could it simply be a re-release of the re-release Caucasian?
Hi Okole013, any idea about the price difference? Much appreciated. :)

I really like this sculpt and have pix of it here.

and here.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Really nice bash Shaun!! At GSTG, the reg. relaunch version goes for $26 and the special version for $29 so not very much difference. Those pics really make me want to get it now.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Really nice bash Shaun!! At GSTG, the reg. relaunch version goes for $26 and the special version for $29 so not very much difference. Those pics really make me want to get it now.
thanks for advising on the price Okole013. :)

eh, quite simplistic bashes really, but it's a really nice sculpt, so I can understanding your enthusiasm for this fig. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.