One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Space Monkey
2,311 Posts
These are to die for. Must buy a mansion to fill with 1/6 vehicles!
:jawdrop :jawdrop

·
gear .....
551 Posts
Aw snap!! Beautiful! I want one of each!

M u s t R e s i s t

I’m already over budget on a million pre-orders…how the hell am I going to get theses?!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Eh....color me a little less than impressed....if only because his head/chest look a little large for his narrow waist/hips? Dunno, something about it looks a tad bit off to me...maybe its the pose...?

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
I think with Ironman it's just a bad pose.

For some reason I like TDK Bats way more in figure form than in the movie. I am not a fan at all of the movie suit but have really liked it as a figure. I hope I can actually afford to get a TDK Bats, Ironman, and Bramble. Man there's a lot of expensive stuff coming out. I might have to cancel som Sideshow pre-orders after all.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
IRON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His helmet seems not quite right though. Like it might be a touch on the small side. But still, I can't wait to get one!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Wow. That Iron Man Looks great. The tumbler is amazing...too big for my shelves! Check out the ALIEN bust on that website, too. Nice. Batman has a giraffe neck.

·
gear .....
551 Posts
ZIPCOOLO - Thanks for sharing! I forgot to ask in my first post...what show were these pictures taken at? And do you have more pics of the other figures in the background?

Looks like the lights work on the Batmobile!

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
Zipcoolo thanks for the pics.

IRON MAN!

BATMAN in new suit!!!

THE BAT POD!!!!

THE BAT MOBILE!!!!!

Oh YeaH!!! HT is getting all my money for these.

Iron Man seems a bit off but I'll get it anyway. And the separate Tony head is a very nice touch. Now we can combine Tony's head and Saturday Toys business suit A or B to make a regular Tony Stark.

Now where's Pepper Potts? :D

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 68 Posts