One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
That was Zen, This is Tao
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,
I am asking this to all who have purchased the Hot Toys CIA Group of Operations in Iraq figure. This kit comes with a Glock, one black pistol magazine and three silver pistol magazines. When I was putting the fig together I tried slipping one of the silver jobs into the pistol... and it does not stay in - am I missing something? :rolleyes
Thank you, - KYG

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Silver ones = M1911 Magazines, probably put them in as pouch fillers.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Nice,include a glock,but add 1911 mags!!!

·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I tried them all and they do not fit, though the box shows clearly a silver mag in the side holster attachment. So they are meant to be pouch / holster fodder I would guess - no big deal - just odd for HT level of detail. Something else I noticed (this is not a problem), the shoulder pad on the insane M14 flips up and there is a tiny little door that opens in the rifle stock - what is that all about?

·
7,448 Posts
Palaboon - do you have that set?:) Probably not because you would have known - silver magazines in that set were Glock.

KYG - try all of them. Usually one of the magazines will have a snug fit. Other are for plastic magazine holders.

Cheers,

Alexei
I have the Holster+Pistol+Magazines. And the silver ones fit in the Double Stacker M1911 that came with the MEF.:hyper

·
7,448 Posts
Yeah, I tried them all and they do not fit, though the box shows clearly a silver mag in the side holster attachment. So they are meant to be pouch / holster fodder I would guess - no big deal - just odd for HT level of detail. Something else I noticed (this is not a problem), the shoulder pad on the insane M14 flips up and there is a tiny little door that opens in the rifle stock - what is that all about?
on the real steel its used to carry the cleaning equipment around.

·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, see this is what I mean - they give you bogus clips and throw in a functional mini - door. Where is the logic in the details? Maybe I will put a 1/6 joint in the stock - no cop would ever look there...

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Here are the images of magazines included in the set. All clips are clearly Glock. One of them goes into plastic holder on the holster and two are for the pouch. Just because you managed to put them in M1911 does not make them Colt clips:)

Alexei

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.