- 2 pairs of hands
- 2 neck styles
- figure display stand
Release date: Q3, 2008

See less See more
#24 ·
FINALLY more carded TT sets

i'll be sure to stock pile this time.

and regarding the "normal" skin tone in addition to what others have stated, i think it is called NORMAL because that is the skin tone that Hot Toys have ALWAYS used since forever. well, since before they started making differnt skin tones.

hence, normal.

#26 ·
they look about the same to me. i dont think the bodies have been retooled this time around. it appears to be all the same molds for each part.

i think the slim effect is in the poses. the way they are posed with that "casual slouch" makes them appear slimmer. sometimes when i pose my figures i try to replicate this natural posing.

HT bodies are relatively slim to begin with, but i think its their ability to pose in natural stances makes them the most appealing for me.

to me the most important aspect of an action figure nude is how all the gear fits onto the body, and the overall appearance once the bash is put together.

the reason why i dislike the BBI g3.5 body for the most part. i mean dont get me wrong, its a great cheap body and good for buff or muscular types (and i use it for many bashes). certainly has more than enough articulation for a variety of poses, but it lacks the "natural look" that HT TT bodies have IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.