One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Another very impressive figure! Although I'm a bit sick of these pretty boys of the past, let's see a real man's man, when are they doing a Bullitt Steve McQueen already!!!

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
While i really loved the sculpts on their M Icon Series so far, i don't think i can ever take the plunge to buy one..

This comes to mind ; Is there really a demand for all these M Icons series? I remembered HT used to have a line called Famous People which had figures like George Lucas, tom Cruis etc but that too never really took off, isn't it?

·
The Unspeakable
564 Posts
Totally nice jacket and boots! Now I can have parts to bash a Ghost Rider figure. Hopefully HK sellers will part this bad boy.
Doly:

I want the head to pop on the Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Wars General body so I can have a cool-looking clone soldier. I'll keep you in mind when it comes to unloading it . . .

·
The Unspeakable
564 Posts
Another very impressive figure! Although I'm a bit sick of these pretty boys of the past, let's see a real man's man, when are they doing a Bullitt Steve McQueen already!!!
Not a fan of Dean, but I like Brando. For certain, tho, I renew my calls for Bronson, McQueen, Brynner, Coburn, Marvin, Van Cleef, &c.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
You'd need a hell of a box for a Kurz, he was huge by then! I like this Brando better, certainly one of the best movie figures I've seen for a long while. While a Bullitt McQueen would be nice, they're more likely to do a Great Escape one first.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I hope they do Pacino from The Godfather, maybe even James Caan as Sonny. Why hasn't anyone done a straight up great Godfather line? I mean SS did the Premium figure ... but ech, don't look like Brando. I'd love it if Hot Toys did a Godfather Saga line. But my best guess is the next to come would probably be McQueen, Redford, Newman or Eastwood.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
More HT pics of Brando

Some more pics, thanks to Kazukijun for finding these on Toyworld HK-

So we get the logo/icon on the back, but it looks like it says Brando above it.
Great looking figure though.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts