One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Almost finished with this pair and very excited about it, so I took a photo :)

This AR-15 is based on a E&S 5.56 receiver (from the Range Shooters set) but with the perfect looking and very slim 13.5 inch Noveske NSR Keymod rail, 3D designed and printed by Delusional and General Sam, plus a 14.5 barrel from the Very Cool Female Shooter.

Accessories Include the latest 1.5-8x24 S&B scope (painted in RAL- 8000) with a separate La Rue style cantilever mount with an Aimpoint T-1 at 45 degrees, mounted integrally on the forward scope ring.

While the T-1 is made by DAM, the scope and La Rue mount were 3D designed and printed by another one of our 3D wizards here on OSW, Wun Lung.

Rifle also has the latest Knights Armament QDC/QCB suppressor , 3D designed by Uramegak and me, the BCM "Gunfighter" keymod short vertical grip ( from the E&S Urban Assaulter PMC set), a Surefire Scout tactical light and a PEQ-15.

And finally the 60 round Surefire high capacity magazine from the first MSE ZERT figure, that I have not repainted yet.

Detail: Ι can't recall where the light is from, but it has a mount with pins that with a little trimming fits perfectly with the keymod holes, and since the BCM grip is made for keymod holes too, this is the first rifle I made in 1/6 that has no side Picatinny rails. Just like the real thing. :woohoo

Glock in the Serpa holster is a DAM Glock 17, with a Taran Tactical magazine extension base plate ( MSE ZERT 1) repainted black and a Docter mini red dot sight.

By the way can any of you gun lovers here guess which bash these guns are for? :wink

Thanks for looking guys, hope you enjoyed it. :thanks

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
VERY nice sixth scale gunsmithing!

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VERY nice sixth scale gunsmithing!
Thanks for looking man, glad you liked it :)

Very nice! Is the RAL-8000 a clue?? :dunno
Thanks bro, could not happen without your excellent stuff :cheers

About the... guess work: RAL-8000 is important but the whole set up is the clue, never seen it anywhere else. Only important difference is the stock, cause it has not been made in 1/6 but I chose the most similar from the ones available.

I have no clue what they're for but they do look perty.
:lol OK the clue is the rifle, the way its configured. I am almost certain you know about the creative work that inspired this build.

the punisher? or maybe the gunny, lol j.k.
Ha ha nope, but with the Punisher you went in the right direction :wink

Real high speed stuff there
Yup, knew you would appreciate it bro :lol :lol

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
Always nice to see such highly detailed 1/6 custom weapons . So much nicer than a lot of commercial offerings.

·
Ramen Desolator
131 Posts
Jawdropping work as always. :thumb

Hmmm, not really up to date with HSLD era of today since I dwell on the mid-2000's era now, but my 3 guesses would be Larry Vickers, Travis Haley and Instructor Zero. A 4th would be Mr. Costa. :lol :lol :lol

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Always nice to see such highly detailed 1/6 custom weapons . So much nicer than a lot of commercial offerings.
Thanks for your compliment man, really happy you like them. 3D design/printed stuff helps a lot in making these guns. :thanks

Thanks for sharing, bro!
Welcome bro, thanks for looking and your feedback.

Jawdropping work as always. :thumb

Hmmm, not really up to date with HSLD era of today since I dwell on the mid-2000's era now, but my 3 guesses would be Larry Vickers, Travis Haley and Instructor Zero. A 4th would be Mr. Costa. :lol :lol :lol
Close but no cigar yet :lol :lol WIP bash is not about Travis Haley personally, BUT it has a lot to do with Haley Strategic products and their "styling" :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts