One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to do an Army Drill Sergeant (not all that exciting equipment wise but something I really want to do) and I am trying to get suggestions for a sculpt that would be good. Not looking for an extreme like Kurt Dorr (way toooooo angry) nor John Coleman (too much like a Monty Python character). I plan to put it on a DML or DiD body.

·
Registered
529 Posts
How about DML's "Sean" He's one of the early US WW2 Figures, Bar Gunner I think. He's got a good stern/almost miserable look on his face and a great military hair cut (Short back and sides). I have a few of these heads kicking around if he seem like the right one for you....
Cheers
KA

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
I've been thinking of doing a USMC DI, and I think that Willisch beist (soldat4) or heinrich zimm might work. or maybe juilius hanke or herbert zeller

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now see, I think that you can go with the Kurt Dorr sculpt on a Marine DI, but I dont think the intensity level is quite there with my beloved US Army.

·
EMT
533 Posts
try DML's Brandon Chase the WWII Navy beach battallion figure. he's subtly yelling not like Kurt who looks like he's trying to consume the rear end of a pickup truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.