One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
RLW <3>
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys i have tons of hot toys,toy soldier ect..ect.. i want to get rid of i know to put in the open market but i have no idea how to price it
any advice will be helpfull
thanks

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
1) Take a guess, and put one or two items on the sale table. If they sell in minutes, with no questions asked, you are priced below market. Set your next two items higher, until you stop selling. Now, you are priced above market. readjust lower, and you are in market.

2) Look at ebay, especially the completed sales items. It doesn't matter, honestly, what someone ASKS for their figure, what matters is how much someone paid for it. THAT value is the market value. For some figures, market value may be high, for some low, and remember, just because 1 idiot paid $175 for a 21C Brit 8th Army doesn't mean you will find another idiot to do so, but if ten people have paid $175 or so for it, then you stand a decent chance of finding someone who might.

3) Use the search function, and look for completed deals and offers on the trade boards, here and other places. If you find someone that offered a similar item, go ahead and email them and ask what they got for it. Maybe they will tell you, maybe they won't, but it only costs an email.

4) Look at the stores: what are they charging (if your figure is still available). In general, you won't get any more than a store for it, so price accordingly.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Azteca Point Blank Toys

azteca here giving selling advice 1st go to your fav dealers and check out there prices and go by that you can simply start them high if you want it to stay in your bins forever or use your judge ment and start selling now like for instance goggles 4.90 drop bags 6.90 back packs 9.90 weapons start 9.90 and up depending on whats hot some are 14 or 19 unis 9.90 or 12.90 boots 9.90 0r 12.90 depending on if its cloth or plastic helmets 8 9 .or 10 caps 6.90 glasses 2.00 pouches 2 3 and 4 and 6 depending on if its single double triple maybe that will work for you

·
RLW <3>
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
let say if iwas selling the hot toys 75 ranger scar wepon /w m203 for 15.00
is that too much or too little ive checked ebay but there all on auctions and they sell them seperate (this is just a question just looking for advice)
thanks guys

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
let say if iwas selling the hot toys 75 ranger scar wepon /w m203 for 15.00
is that too much or too little ive checked ebay but there all on auctions and they sell them seperate (this is just a question just looking for advice)
thanks guys
those are going to be in the 20.00 range since its going to be a hot seller from that fig now that is the high end # but they are going to release it in the single packs also but 17.90 is fair and 20.00 if you wanna get more out of it azteca

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Sell it for what you want.But be prepared for people to try and make it go lower.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts