One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
prolific kitbasher, OSW Librarian
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:
I've often wondered how to make 1/6th patches.
I have GIMP so what advice can you give me? I have a scanner so I guess that can be useful ;)

Finally how can I configure my patches so that they fit in a 8,5 X11 " /A4 size paper?

Thanks!

xavier

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Hi all:
I've often wondered how to make 1/6th patches.
I have GIMP so what advice can you give me? I have a scanner so I guess that can be useful ;)

Finally how can I configure my patches so that they fit in a 8,5 X11 " /A4 size paper?

Thanks!

xavier
Surprised that no one answered this question but than again not many books us old tuners left around these parts nowadays. Anyway, I've tired my hand at making 1/6 patches in the past but more so these days with Patches of Pride hone and OSSK basically defunct. I use Adobe Photoshop to resize either scans or pictures and then then add them to a new sheet multiple times so I can resize a whole row before printing. That way I can find a perfect match to use out of the 7 to 10 that I printed size wise.

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,330 Posts
Print them on "Printable Fabric" and a jet printer. That way it does not run when you get them wet. And printable fabric you can find at any size paper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts