One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

I am in the process of moving and I took some pics of my collection for insurance purposes. I am posting them here for everyone to enjoy.

I think I could have brought a used car with the amount of money spent on my collection, but I think my collection is a better investment.

You can see that my figures are all movie-related. Some of them are purchased and some of them are customs.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
First off, those lightsaber figures are freaking awesome. Second, nice collection. Third, one of the scariest thoughts that I can come up with (and one I hope that my wife never comes up with) is the actual total amount that I have spent on a hobby I have only had for about two years from now.

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Dude.

Truly outstanding collection. A few very unique figures there, did you make the Val Kilmer Batman figures?
Oh, and the Monica Belluci figure :jawdrop

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Mustnt...give...in...to...envy...

to the darkside it leads.

We have very similar collecting tastes and youve got things actually put together that Ive got in various parts bins.
If only I had your discipline.
Fantastic collection of course.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.