One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who has purchased the Saturday Toys figure, how does the figure stand up to other 1/6 scale figures, i.e. durability, height, articulation, and skin tone (excessively tanned or pale). Slobo

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,580 Posts
I'm at work right now but I have one of their new bodies.
Durability: seems pretty good. I've done lots and lots of poses with it and it's held up. It hasn't taken a shelf dive yet though.
Articulation: Really really good IMO.
Height: I think it's about Dragon height but I can't be sure b/c I'm at work.
Skintone: Leans to the tanned side slightly.
Hands: Tanned and they are very realistic bendy style but hold weapons with no problem.
Feet: Hot Toys style ball joint and they are fairly tight joints.
Clothing sits on it pretty well too. Mine has a tank top, long sleeve rugby shirt, a shoulder holster, and a jacket and it does not look too bulky.
The one I have is the one they did with the latest contemporary heroes(??) with the Die Hard 4 get-up that you could find on ebay around last Christmas time.
Hope that helps.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
I have the Recently released Men's Suit fig. I Could not be more Pleased with it. Suit and figure. Its articulation is equal to or greater than most of the Big boys. Cant speak to durability. No blunt force trama as of yet... All figs have their pro's and cons. In my opinion.The quality is above average and Smart buy... The phrase " Bang for your Buck" comes to mind...

·
Registered
313 Posts
A figure ( The bruce willis die hard 4 figure from comtemporary heros series ) with tight joints, stability and posability.. Yes, i m happy with it but the articulation on the shoulder joints could be better.. :bag

1 - 9 of 9 Posts