One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SLAYER RULES!
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can I put the TS cloth gloves on a ht bear hand Because every time I try to put them on the fingers cut through the finger parts of the gloves.:ninja

·
Registered
357 Posts
how can I put the TS cloth gloves on a ht bear hand Because every time I try to put them on the fingers cut through the finger parts of the gloves.:ninja
Are TS gloves similar to soldier story gloves?If yes, I tried putting soldier gloves on HT bendy hands and it was a disaster.. the ht bendy hand fingers are just too bulky.

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Hot Toys bear hands? All my Hot Toys figures have human hands. :nanana

Yeah, those TS and SS gloves are close to impossible to put on HT bare hands. Heck, they're amlost impossible to put on the TS or SS bare hands themselves. I don't know what TS or SS was thinking when they made those. They should have just offered a separate pair of hands with the gloves already on, but I bet they can't put them on either. Oh well, they look good tucked into a pocket or belt.

Eric

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
HT made a 1/6 bear...WICKED.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hot Toys bear hands? All my Hot Toys figures have human hands. :nanana

Yeah, those TS and SS gloves are close to impossible to put on HT bare hands. Heck, they're amlost impossible to put on the TS or SS bare hands themselves. I don't know what TS or SS was thinking when they made those. They should have just offered a separate pair of hands with the gloves already on, but I bet they can't put them on either. Oh well, they look good tucked into a pocket or belt.

Eric
Granted the SS gloves are a pain to put on SS hands, but its not impossible. You just need patience...a lot of [email protected]:knock

But as far as I know I just cant get them on hot toys hands.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.