One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

HotToys WARLORDS headsculpts

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  rogerbee 
#1 ·

These are jaw-droppin' excellent. The clothing (some of it period civilian) and gear look great, but the sculpts are gotta-haves, methinks.

See less See more
#4 ·
The Zhao Er Hu is a must have sculpt, though i'm itll cost major bucks on ebay :/
________

~ 160$ Shipped to me...hmm im sure the other parts could be used for a undercover delta maybe. but thats alot money.

#5 ·
fanboyz said:
I just saw the movie. Too bad the figures couldn't live up to the movie. Except for the 10 minute battle scene, most boring movie I've seen in awhile.
Lol.. sounds like each Lord of the Rings to me. :p Was the battle at the end too?

I really like these sculpts as well, but I don't know what I'd use them as. Not many spec ops figures in my collection, and I fear the HT big head syndrome >.>

#6 ·
saiko said:
I really like these sculpts as well, but I don't know what I'd use them as. Not many spec ops figures in my collection, and I fear the HT big head syndrome >.>
You could use it as an excuse to start on some Spec Ops Bashes :p

#10 ·
Growl, I really want that first HS, Jiang Wu Yang, [T Kaneshiro??] but with the figures starting at 129.99 I better start holding my breath. :/

A shame, they'd be rocking on a lot of bashes, even with the minor mod of a haircut for that tail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.