One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
Joined
·
41,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


These are jaw-droppin' excellent. The clothing (some of it period civilian) and gear look great, but the sculpts are gotta-haves, methinks.
 

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
Joined
·
8,816 Posts
Those look great.Hopefully they will look as good in the box
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
I just saw the movie. Too bad the figures couldn't live up to the movie. Except for the 10 minute battle scene, most boring movie I've seen in awhile.
 

·
sits in a loose parts box
Joined
·
7,448 Posts
The Zhao Er Hu is a must have sculpt, though i'm itll cost major bucks on ebay :/
________

~ 160$ Shipped to me...hmm im sure the other parts could be used for a undercover delta maybe. but thats alot money.
 

·
Mandoll withdrawl
Joined
·
8,748 Posts
fanboyz said:
I just saw the movie. Too bad the figures couldn't live up to the movie. Except for the 10 minute battle scene, most boring movie I've seen in awhile.
Lol.. sounds like each Lord of the Rings to me. :p Was the battle at the end too?

I really like these sculpts as well, but I don't know what I'd use them as. Not many spec ops figures in my collection, and I fear the HT big head syndrome >.>
 

·
sits in a loose parts box
Joined
·
7,448 Posts
saiko said:
I really like these sculpts as well, but I don't know what I'd use them as. Not many spec ops figures in my collection, and I fear the HT big head syndrome >.>
You could use it as an excuse to start on some Spec Ops Bashes :p
 

·
ever wearing flipflops
Joined
·
10,477 Posts
I like them as well - Hot Toys seems to get better and better with respect to their sculpts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
great sculpt, the hot toys figs like those or appleseed have great likeness, I hope there will be a hot toys dark knight...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Palaboon said:
You could use it as an excuse to start on some Spec Ops Bashes :p
I was thinking the same thing - except I think that they all have about a metre long ponytail. I know spec ops are pretty liberal about their dress code but, I don't know if I'd get away woth that one.
 

·
Mandoll withdrawl
Joined
·
8,748 Posts
Growl, I really want that first HS, Jiang Wu Yang, [T Kaneshiro??] but with the figures starting at 129.99 I better start holding my breath. :/

A shame, they'd be rocking on a lot of bashes, even with the minor mod of a haircut for that tail.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top