One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot Toys - MMS79

The Dark Knight -The JOKER (Bank Robber version)
=====================================
1/6th scale collectible figure
This ROBBER JOKER collectible figure stands approximately 31cm tall, features with highly articulated Hot Toys figure body with over 32 points
of articulation. Dressed in highly detailed costume includes shirt , suit and shoes.
The highly realistic head sculpture and painting of THE JOKER features with his cold stare, evil intent and his remarkable paints and scars.

This incredible collectible figure also features:

-luggage bag
-"clown" mask
-Handgun with removable clip
-MK760 with removable clip
-Four pieces of fragmentation grenades
-Three pieces of smoke grenades
-Two interchangeable JOKER heads ( both are newly sculpted! )
-Figure display base featuring THE DARK KNIGHT logo and The Joker nameplate

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
any chance Hot Toys might re-release the 1st Joker with these new Headsculpts?
Probably not, and if they do, it won't be on the market for quite a while. Doing so could doubly-piss people off who just ordered this second version.

I pre-ordered it just because it's too damn good, and ultimately having two Jokers with three headsculpts can provide various iterations of posing and situations. I just want a scarecrow and maybe a Gordon/Alfred. I just love the Scarecrow design though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
So glad I got this pre-ordered and I have yet to recieve any of my pre-ordered HT's. 1st will be TDK batman then Joker 1st ver. and last would be this guy.

I'm just hoping that if Hot Toys does intend to pursue further into the line, they'd be gentle on their customers and plan on making Two face and Scarecrow but make each one a 2 in 1 like the Superman/Kent Clark.

here's what i'm hoping HT would do...

We would have a Harvey Dent and HT can give us a new head, hands and suit and it would be a simple Two Face. Then there would be Dr. Crane in a regular suit, add a masked headsculpt and we would have the version first seen in Begins. They could then throw in the Arkham Asylum outfit and we would have Scarecrow as seen in the last part of Begins in the Narrows. that pretty much would give us a 3-1.

just an idea

·
Registered
21 Posts
So glad I got this pre-ordered and I have yet to recieve any of my pre-ordered HT's. 1st will be TDK batman then Joker 1st ver. and last would be this guy.

I'm just hoping that if Hot Toys does intend to pursue further into the line, they'd be gentle on their customers and plan on making Two face and Scarecrow but make each one a 2 in 1 like the Superman/Kent Clark.

here's what i'm hoping HT would do...

We would have a Harvey Dent and HT can give us a new head, hands and suit and it would be a simple Two Face. Then there would be Dr. Crane in a regular suit, add a masked headsculpt and we would have the version first seen in Begins. They could then throw in the Arkham Asylum outfit and we would have Scarecrow as seen in the last part of Begins in the Narrows. that pretty much would give us a 3-1.

just an idea
Yeah, the Dent needs two HS, and the extra suit. Scarecrow/Crane just needs the two HS, and the trench coat/straight jacket hybrid. We can only hope.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
The more I look at these headsculpts the more I love them - I especially like the expression on the 'slicked back hair' version.
And have to agree with the Two Face/Harvey Dent and Scarecrow suggestions - but would also like to add a James Gordon figure that comes with a suit, tie, overcoat etc., but also a G.P.D. Swat outfit too.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.