One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
61 - 80 of 308 Posts

· Registered
405 Posts
I began thinking of a possible Nam bash, would that work? I was thinking of a guy wearing just a flak vest on top.
I think that would look cool - the von abt Nam display used an old HT muscular with just a flak vest as a SEAL and I thought it looked excellent. Maybe the larger build on a Nam bash could be explained by the increased popularity of body building in the 1960s??!

· I'm BACK!!
22,103 Posts
I think that would look cool - the von abt Nam display used an old HT muscular with just a flak vest as a SEAL and I thought it looked excellent. Maybe the larger build on a Nam bash could be explained by the increased popularity of body building in the 1960s??!
Cool!

I just need some Chris Taylor boots and I'd be set!

CHEERS!

· Registered
21 Posts
I bought a royce figure and I had a lot of difficulty to take off his shirt and couldn't take off his white tshirt.

How can I remove it without breaking the arms? It's really annoying.

I love these beautiful and realistic bodies but I don't know how to dress and undress these bodies.

I may get one.

I would like more female true types with a better torso

· Registered
32 Posts
could I use this for A very hot halo suit? whats wrong with this head sculpt? Maybe its just because Im a noob but that head sculpt looks cool to me. Show me with pictures better head sculpts. Anybody here show the best stuff outthere please.

· sits in a loose parts box
7,180 Posts
There is a guy selling this body for $79.99 . I really hope it's not that high :/
A regular Truetype costs around 40-45$ already, 55-60$ shipped. Trust me, that body will retail for at least 60$, with shipping your not far away from the Ebay 80$ shipped.
Hot Toys will have to make them pricier than the TrueTypes, just the way they operate.

Edit: Wrote it without seeing the Sideshow Pricetag.

· Registered
2,121 Posts
could I use this for A very hot halo suit? whats wrong with this head sculpt? Maybe its just because Im a noob but that head sculpt looks cool to me. Show me with pictures better head sculpts. Anybody here show the best stuff outthere please.
Personally I wouldn't use these on figures unless you were going to show some skin on it. HALO uniform pretty much cover the whole body so it seems a waste to me. I think the headsculpt is great.

· Action Figure Fanatic
6,584 Posts
The SSC preorder came up first thing this morning as $54.99.

I suspected it would be about this much. It's a bit less than the cheapest breakdown I've seen on similar muscle boxed fig nudes, and it comes with head, hands, and feet. This will be quite a godsend for the people who are always looking for this kind of body.

Even if you don't display shirtless, the bulk and neck/clavicle definition works better for certain kinds of bashes than the usual nude.

61 - 80 of 308 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.