One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Havok
348 Posts
Wow, i want one. to bad its a evilbay auction only.
he's was Asia's Bono, A founder/lead singer of a rock band call beyond.
But while in japan he fell of a stage and broke his head and died.
May he R.I.P.

·
TOYMONGER
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hot toys should make it's own guitar series!
that would be cool, I would like some more 1/6 guitars. I have the Fender ones from SDTOYS and the ones RESAURUS made for their "PICK UPS" line.

really would like a 1/6 Rickenbacker guitar and bass.

Wow, i want one. to bad its a evilbay auction only.
from what I can make out from their website, it looks like only the green shirted one is the yahoo auctions exclusive.

I hope I'm right and the others are general release.

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
I am a big fan of Beyond even after Ka Kui passed on.
Ka Kui is the band leader, lead singer, main songwriter (the other being Paul Wong), and the soul of the band. Kudos to the remaining 3 members who walks on after his passing and keep churning out like-able tunes.
If HT can now announce the rest of the members, I will probably budge and get em' all.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Great looking figure from HT but won't be getting him since i don't know who he is but may he R.I.P..

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Very nice figure, I found it odd though that, in the days of realistic footwear, that those Chuck Taylors he is wearing in the first pics appear to be moulded vinyl and not like those that Coolrain does.

A Bon Scott figure would be awesome

CHEERS!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Only40 pieces of green version? ... Damn!! . :)
Fantastic figures , thanks by information

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Last I checked .. Hong Kong is but a city in Asia. I ought to know, because I'm here. Now. No doubt this artist has his fan base and appeal in HK. But it is limited to HK. Even the actual performers themselves find the HK market so limited, each and everyone of them had to learn how to sing in Mandarin rather than Cantonese alone, as you should know Cantonese prefer Cantonese otherwise. In fact most Hong Kong artists go out of there way to promote themselves by doing shows in "larger" markets like tiny ass Taiwan (where I was born), and now that's saying something. If you read up on his death in Japan, it got very limited media coverage because the Japanese had no idea who he was. DiD made those two Chinese rockers and that went over really well too.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Or how about Artists who are know all over the world? just a thought :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.