One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALIEN fans please stay tune at HotToys.com.hk - Next series from ALIEN will be TWO characters from the movie, but not that cold-blood monster. Simply make a guess for the time being as they will be revealed end of this month. Please follow the link to review our ALIENS product page, and keep an eye on upcoming newsletters for more updates
So let me take a guess ... CAINE and DALLAS in 1/6 atmosphere suits. Yup, I'm stikcing to my guns on that -- it's an educated guess because these were released as statues in Japan and cost alot so they like the market support for these two characters.

We'll see at month end ..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Next Sci-Fi HOT TOYS: 1979 ALIEN !!!

in the new Hot Toys email, below the ROCKY III details, there's a little paragraph that makes me think that HT is reading my mind. haha, just a week or two ago on a "most wanted" post I had the cast of PREDATOR 1 and ALIEN 1.

"...ALIEN fans please stay tune at HotToys.com.hk - Next series from ALIEN will be TWO characters from the movie, but not that cold-blood monster. Simply make a guess for the time being as they will be revealed end of this month. Please follow the link to review our ALIENS product page, and keep an eye on upcoming newsletters for more updates!"

Nostromo crew members? sweet. NECA currently has the licence for figures based on 1979 ALIEN in the US (and UK too i think) so no creature for now.

obviously it's going to be Ripley, but who else???

oh man, i'm going to go broke with these. I skipped the HT ALIENS for the most part, but these I think i'm going to have to get them ALL...

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
One paragraph and it's silly season again! Don't get excited till Wookster has them in his hands, it's the only way you'll ever be satisfied.

I saw a postage stamp size picture of the finished SS Indy sculpt earlier, but I'm not even excited enough to post it. And I don't need to, as it'll be featured in the latest Action Figure Digest. Sure, even at that size it looked good, but doesn't any SS prototype!?

Don't be taken in by teasers, patience pays off and can save you paying out

CHEERS!

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
I know that NECA has the license for an 18" action figure of the creature itself, but who's to say they have more than that.

Also worth mentioning, the HT figures are considered "model kits". I'd assume that would be a completely different umbrella of classification... we'll be getting our Big Chap soon enough boys, soon enough!

My guesses... Ripley in her white Space suit, and Kane in his environmental suit with interchangeable "melted" mask and facehugger/chestburster accessories. :jump4joy

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Patience?.....in mandollie-land?:p I passed on most of the colonial marines...but I don't know if I'll be able to pass on these. I've been dreaming of a well-done 1/6 tru-to-the-movie alien for almost 30 years now...hard to believe it's been that long, eh? Hopefully HT will deliver. The Nostromo's crew would be very nice as well...c'mon HT...bring on the spacesuits. Very good news indeed!

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
My kids are going to be at community college if this keeps up :D
Have em enlist and there Uncle Sam can pay thats what Im doing with mine

Ash would be cool I only want one Space suit

Now if they make the Space Jokey Im fooked

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Patience?.....in mandollie-land?:p I passed on most of the colonial marines...but I don't know if I'll be able to pass on these. I've been dreaming of a well-done 1/6 tru-to-the-movie alien for almost 30 years now...hard to believe it's been that long, eh? Hopefully HT will deliver. The Nostromo's crew would be very nice as well...c'mon HT...bring on the spacesuits. Very good news indeed!
Dude, this is the thread for you then:

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23075

The only figure I passed from the Aliens series was Vasquez. And HT will get all of my money if and when they release accurate headsculpts and figures.
Especially the Alien.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts