One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today, Hot Toys shifts the 1:6th scale Star Wars spotlight from the Rebel Alliance to the Galactic Empire, presenting one of the most iconic soldiers of the Star Wars saga - the 1:6th scale Stormtrooper Collectible Figure (MMS267).

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Stormtrooper in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope featuring the meticulously crafted Stormtrooper armor and helmet, detailed weapons, and a specially designed figure stand.

The Stormtrooper will also be sold as a two-pack (MMS268). This collectible set will exclusively include an additional heavy blaster and a mouse droid as bonus accessories.

The MMS267 1:6th scale Stormtrooper features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Stormtrooper in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
. One (1) pair of fists
. One (1) pair of relaxed palms
. One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
. One (1) gesturing left palm

Costume:

- One (1) Stormtrooper armor
- One (1) black under-suit
- One (1) Stormtrooper belt with leather holster
- One (1) pair of white boots

Weapons:

- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessory:

- Specially designed figure stand with Stormtrooper nameplate and movie logo

Artists:

- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release Date: Q2 - Q3, 2015

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

·
Registered
72 Posts
Gah. Of all the things they could do post Sideshow, they pick the most overdone subject of their predecessors. The last thing we crave is another 1/6 plain Stormtrooper.........

·
Registered
234 Posts
Isn't he a little short for a Stormtrooper? They would have worked better with interchangeable Luke and Han portraits.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Gah. Of all the things they could do post Sideshow, they pick the most overdone subject of their predecessors. The last thing we crave is another 1/6 plain Stormtrooper.........
Well, considering a basic Sideshow Stormtrooper sells for $2-$300 on Ebay, it wasn't the worst figure to release.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,922 Posts
Awesome. I'll take a case.

Isn't he a little short for a Stormtrooper? They would have worked better with interchangeable Luke and Han portraits.
Notice the two sizes? I think that's what they have in mind here.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Awesome. I'll take a case.

Notice the two sizes? I think that's what they have in mind here.
Yes, that was my point. Since they are obviously going for the Luke/Han look, and since Hot Toys have already done both Luke and Han sculpts, adding the two heads for the exclusive set at least wouldn't have been much more difficult. I would have preferred those to the mouse droid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts