One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This surprised me, wasn't really expecting more Rocky's, but this version is pretty superfly!
Here's the full spec and pics-

Hot Toys - MMS 61 - ROCKY III - 1/6th scale ROCKY collectible figurine (Italian Stallion version)

The 12-inch Rocky Balboa figure, stands approximately 31cm tall, includes:
Hot Toys muscular body with over 22 points of articulation
Real fabric costume with shorts, socks, and the "Italian Stallion " yellow robe
Boxing gloves
A pair of interchangeable hands
Boots
Title Belt
Towel
Authentic Stallone portrait
12-inch figure stand with the Rocky III logo and Rocky Balboa nameplate
Release date: Q2, 2008

·
Registered
189 Posts
The face definitely looks more detailed, but that hair looks quite off (even though I can tell they try to recreate the look, but its too thick and round that its looking like an afro), and the neck is really long (like the Russian Guy's problem, a giraffe neck). He also looks much older than the Rocky IV version, like a bit too old. It looks like this is a step backwards compare to what they achieved on the Rambo I Jacket version sculpt.

But if things do turn out better, I can always just get the new head to swap on my Rocky figure. So we'll see.

·
Banned
3,778 Posts
The face definitely looks more detailed, but that hair looks quite off (even though I can tell they try to recreate the look, but its too thick and round that its looking like an afro), and the neck is really long (like the Russian Guy's problem, a giraffe neck). He also looks much older than the Rocky IV version, like a bit too old. It looks like this is a step backwards compare to what they achieved on the Rambo I Hacket version sculpt.
That hairstyle is from the first Rocky; I think.

·
The Man of Steel
130 Posts
Thats an awsome figure a definite must buy for me...now if they just make a Rocky from the First film Ill be in heaven...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hope the pics can illustrated better what I am talking about on the hair. The new face sure is better than the old Rocky IV version, but it still lacks the droopy eyes that Rocky needs, and that hair definitely not working for me.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.