One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On this Singapore National Day weekend and Hari Raya Haji sunday, Action City Singapore has staged an exhibit of most of the latest Hot Toys figures seen in SDCC. Below are my shots.

1/4 scale Spider-man

1/6 scale Spider-men.

This one has lights in the containment.

Everyones favourite heroes and villains at the moment!

Back view of Rescue

Back view of Iron Patriot exclusive figure.

1/4 scale Iron Men, 1/6 scale Iron Man Mark VII and those little ones below.

DC 1/6 figures

Captain Marvel figures.

Star Wars figures.

1/4 scale Vader.

For the Iron Man collectors!

Hope you enjoyed these!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since Hot Toys has the CW license for The Flash, they probably would have, or will be getting the rest, like Supergirl, I hope!

As for Captain Marvel, I'm one of those that prefer the use of synthetic hair/wig, and not the sculpted plastic hair which they've done for this one.

·
Registered
340 Posts
As for Captain Marvel, I'm one of those that prefer the use of synthetic hair/wig, and not the sculpted plastic hair which they've done for this one.
Now that you mention it, I'm kind of surprised Hot Toys didn't give Captain Marvel rooted hair - the hair is long enough for it.

It's interesting - it seems that people here prefer rooted hair on figures that have sufficiently long hair, while on the Hot Toys subreddit there is definitely a preference for sculpted hair. Quite a few people were happy that Black Widow 'finally' had sculpted hair when the Endgame version was unveiled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts