One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Huge Predator Mark
125 Posts
not that i've seen, but i'm not very "in the loop" within the greater community. i saw some a few months ago on ebay - they were replacement ones someone was making... they look like something you may be able to find at a hardware store though... hopefully it doesn't come to that for you. sorry i can't be of more help.

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
TYS,
A suggestion I have is to pay a visit to a music store that sells guitars and look at their selection of strings. They come in various guages and you should have no problem finding just the ones you need. The numerous musicians on this board can no doubt be of greater help to you in determining exactly the right strings to go with. (I myself would benefit greatly from such recommendations from our musical friends.) I hope that helps.

Nick

·
Registered
220 Posts
usually the cheapest guitar strings are from the GHS brand, in a red pack called "boomers" or D'Addarrio (sp?) brand

if you want silver hoses get electric guitar strings.
if you want bronze hoses get acoustic guitar strings.
if you want "exactly" the same size you'll need to buy two packs, but for most the size difference isn't noticeable so 1 pack should do it.

a "D" or "A" Electric guitar string should do the trick.

cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts