One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You even get the breathing mask, medi kit and an alien skull..too cool, now I'm gonna have to get 2 Pred 2's..damn you Hot Toys, in a good way.

Hot Toys - MMS45 - Predator 2 - 14 inches Predator model kit (battle damaged version)
=========================================================================

This battle damaged Predator, approximately stands 35 cm tall with more than 22 points of articulation and amazing detail, features bloody face, armory and cut off arm, as well as:

l Interchangeable left arms
l Interchangeable mouth / teeth
l Medical kit with individual small tools inside
l Oxygen mask
l Alien skull head accessory

{Release date: Q1-2008}

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I like the interchangable jaw pieces. Interesting product, they sure are intent on milking this line for all its worth ;)

·
Huge Predator Mark
125 Posts
wow. this is impressive. the alien skull (which looks fantastic), the opening medkit (and all the little tools), the open/closed mandibles, the extra left arm, the breathing mask... man... i really thought this one was going to be a pass. huh. hot toys. seriously, guys. you're killing me.

·
1/6 scale or die
276 Posts
Is it just me or does Hot Toys seem to be 'borrowing' kit bash ideas from this forum?
I mean that alien skull, human skull and spine, even the face hugger were all found months and months ago on one sixth warrior's gallery. NOT bitching mind you just an observation.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool, congrats Jkno, looking at it again, it really is an awesome figure. [and an awesome line] The sculpting is fantastic as are the finishing touches/pieces.

You know, I was randomly thinking today about Predators and randomly thought to myself 'how odd would it be to watch a predator eat?' and by that I mean masticate the food in its mandibles.
I guess it would be like watching a squirrel nibble on something, rolling it about while it nibbles while bits fly off every which way.
But then again, I've never seen an ant or crab eat something, maybe it'd tear at the food, but guess it'd be messy nonetheless.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts