One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my first HT military purchase and I am soooo hooked now. I really liked the look of this guy and so here he is, straight out of the box:

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Shaweet!! Mine is enroute at this time, so looking even more forward to it's arrival.

·
Registered
324 Posts
The collector in me has made me hesitant to pull my PMC out of the box, but those photo's have given me new incentive. Awesome job!!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I had a tough time locking this guy in as well and now that I have him it is nice to see that you have put him up like this cause I sure aint crackin open that one. I love him right where he is.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The attention to details is so superb. The figure is a little challenging to put together, especially the stuff on the MOLLE vest, but well worth the final results.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Congrats on scooping this guy up. I love mine. Worth every penny. If you ever have doubts about purchasing a figure, trust your instincts, especially with Hot Toys. If you hesitate, they tend to dry up real quick! :sleep

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.