One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
They're not dolls R they?
1,698 Posts
Yes there is a British Desert Camo one with a gas mask !
Comes with a US camo helmet though which is a bit weird of Hot toys. I have one MIB if U like
Its a special Edition
Steve

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
If I don't remember wrongly, there were 3 versions :

1. British desert DPM camo version (this was the special edition).
2. US Woodland camo version.
3. OD version.

Incidently, I have all 3 versions and I like the OD one best.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Just a note though, various discussions in the past, the DDPM of this HT figure has an extra colour in it, I think some may call it Omani stripes added, but its a tad different than regular UK Arid DPM; and the respirator isn't the UK issue type, more a US model if I'm not mistaken. It's still a really cool figure though.

Also, the boxed version with body is probably way better than the boxed uniform set version.

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
I'd like to know what head sculpts are under the hoods. All the pictures I've seen have the Gas mask's and hoods on.. anyone Know. I've seen these for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've been interested in finding out what they look like as these figs never really seemed to have scored big on following. I guess that's why they are still available out there at the retail level (albeit, in limited quantities).

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Blackops4free,

I will post a photo of the head sculpt once I have recieved my figure.
Thanks. I've been super curious about them.. At one point Toy Square had 2 versions of them at 30 and 40% off.. 50.00 or 60.00 USD. but I had no info on the body or head sculpt used so I passed on them.

·
1/6 24/7!
1,253 Posts
Body and HS is AWFUL. I have Woodland camo version. I got it on sale from Toy Square. Cool figure but not worth $70-$100.

I have limited imagination on how bash it because I never seen any reference of soldiers in this kind of NBC suit.

·
Will Design For 1:6
1,385 Posts
hmmm..i was about to buy this figure...so articulation wise this figure is like the 21st centur figs?

any pics guys would help...also saw this here in manila for roughly $35..is it worth it?

thanks guys!

·
On the Highway of Life
1,933 Posts
I happened to pick one up while browsing through the shelves at Toys Square.....every nook and cranny of the store is full of hidden treasures and long forgotten 1/6 figs ...then I stumbled on a neglected HT NBC Woodland fig gathering dust. The damage was $50.00CDN. It isn't anything spectacular really, but is a fine addition to anyone's HT collection:thumb

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.