One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Lol slow down Nivek or you'll be as broke as the rest of us :lol
Way cool figure to have, he looks pretty decked out with interesting pieces.
I like the third picture the best, feels like a 1:1 picture with the nice white backdrop behind him.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I picked up the nude loose figure from this set yesterday from The Outlaw Azteca.
I also picked up the loose figure that has the Leonardo DiCaprio headsculpt as well. Can't wait to mess around with them later today.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
That is a nice figure, but I didn't pick one up. Guess I got enough Mount OPS already. I have yet came across any pic of that rifle being use in real life by SEAL. Do anyone have pic of that? And I wonder do they put silenter on that sniper rifle. Anybody? Thanks.

·
Registered
419 Posts
That is a nice figure, but I didn't pick one up. Guess I got enough Mount OPS already. I have yet came across any pic of that rifle being use in real life by SEAL. Do anyone have pic of that? And I wonder do they put silenter on that sniper rifle. Anybody? Thanks.
I just finished the book "SEALs the US Navy's elite fighting force" and there are numerous pictures of SEALs using the M40A3 as well as SR-25's, it's a pretty awesome book for pics and recent first hand accounts, i highly recommend it for SEAL fans

1 - 19 of 19 Posts