The Mark XXXVI armor is designed by Tony Stark in Iron Man 3 to be a Riot Control Suit. The brightly-colored suit is also nicknamed as the "Peacemaker" because it is built to control riots and keeping peace.
Hot Toys continues to expanding their 1:6th scale "House Party Protocol" and introduce the Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) Collectible Figure as a 2014 Summer Exclusive item featuring special metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor, LED light-up functions, and figure base.
The Peacemaker will be firstly available at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC) on September 6 - 7 (For order details, please refer to facebook.com/actioncity.com.sg).
For other countries, please stay tuned on Hot Toys' Facebook Page for update! (This product is available for selected markets only)
The 1:6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) Collectible Figure's special features:
- Authentic likeness of Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI), the Riot Control Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor
- Approximately 34 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes, RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- One (1) circular figure stage with stand
- Decorative caution labels for customization
- Armor Painted by Lok Ho
- Painting Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release Date: Q3 - Q4, 2014
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required