One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In the first Iron Man movie, Tony Stark is seen repairing his Mark III armor hanging from the ceiling, with numerous cables and wires connected. To let fans reenact this special scene, Hot Toys presents the 1:6th scale Mark III (Construction Version) collectible as an addition to their Diorama Series.

The collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the Mark III in the movie featuring fine sculpture, LED light-up functions, removable armor parts, metallic colored painting on the armor, and specially designed figure stage. The 1:6 Mark III (Construction Version) is currently available for pre-order at many fine retailers, including BigBadToyStore.com and ToyWiz.com. It is priced at $149.99 and scheduled to ship in July 2015.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
I really like this one! A much better offering than the lab accessories set and more bang for your buck, reminds me of the HT terminator factoty dio that is a really nice piece too. But there is no way I'm going to wait a year for it so I've already bought a 2nd hand hasbro IM MK3 figure to make one of these! Lol. I think I'll turn it into a stealth variant as there is so much red and gold in my IM lab dio(s) already. ;-)

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts