One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired OSW Staff
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Gotta check your calendar guys. April 1st only comes once a year.

Everyone be safe in this pandemic. Sometimes when things go haywire, as per the video above, all we can do is laugh. Wanted to send an long belated thanks to Pukingdog for all his service to this community. He's a good man and he's earned our universal respect.

- RayGun

·
Registered
227 Posts
The heart wants what the heart wants.
Sadly after the success of all the licensed figure lines I really doubt that HT will ever go back to Modern Military - let alone being under $100.

Now if DAMTOYS created a basics line, with accessories packs that would be VERY interesting ...

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,279 Posts
Who the hell cares if HT does not go back to making military figures. They are not even in the top 10 as far as their weapons goes. HT will never go back to making military. For one thing, all the accessories need to fit into the pouches would cost them a fortune and for another, they would have to revamp their guns so it is in the same league as SS, DAM, E&S, and others. Just too expensive. Why would they make them when they could make Movie figure at a fraction of the cost.

I am very happy with SS, DAM, and other military/civilian military manufactures. Although I am tried of British, French, Russian, Chinese and US forces...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts