One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this helmet in 1/8th scale or something? otherwise i must be doing something wrong.

with the skull-foam insert, it doesnt really fit on any HT head. and even without the foam it doesnt sit right on HT heads with sculpted hair, and even on bald heads, it looks like a beanie cap. looks REALLY small. :(

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which helmet is this one? do you have a pic? is this the same as the HT Seal water edgs IBH one?
yeah its the tan HT seals water edge ballistic helmet.

i think i managed to fit it properly on the head, although at an irreversible cost.

i had to shave off the plastic on the HT head all the way down to the hollow (took off nearly 1/4" diameter of the head just to let you know how off-scale this helmet is)

this is the reference im using:

see, it should have a bit of "gap" between the actual helmet and the head, whereas without shaving the plastic off the figure head, it would be worn like a beanie cap with the helmet physically touching (and pushing down against) the skin of the HS.

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
you can also try a BBi head, which i did in mine though it was a little tilted to the front, probably due to the Peltor comms i added (no shaving of hair needed) maybe if i used a TASC/swimmer headset, it would fit just right. It was tough though, so i can only imagine trying to make a HT head fit,

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
It depends alot on the helmet, it will probably fit the HT 10th Mountain Sniper just fine, since its quite a small sculpt for HT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.