One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Wallet talking to HT : " Your shameless milking of me has proven to be increasingly frustrating "

Thanks Zipcoolo for this wonderful piece of news :thumb

·
Registered
251 Posts
I WANT!!!! She looks beautiful, lol.

WAIT!!!!! Is that Dutch and his crew in the bottom shelf, in the fourth photo (the one with the guy in the blue shirt with bag and book in his hand). It sure looks like it. WOOHOO!!!!!! DUTCH!!!!! Plus original PREDATOR!!!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
I started reading a book about the female depicted here about a year ago. Interesting book, give you a look into the predators’ society. This figure seems to follow the story’s description and cover artwork of the character well, except the book’s woman has a helmet/mask. Perhaps this is a prototype and the production figure will have one. I’ll be picking this one up for sure.
Jon

·
The rest will flow
333 Posts
Still going to make my version... I'm not too hot on how that looks; too ornate, too "fan-service". However, I can't stress enough how awesome it is that they're doing it... I want to see the P1!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Wow. That is a really cool figure...unique, too. I hope this is a trend HT is going with, those diorama bases. That predator skull is a nice touch. I'm guessing that is her biomask.

I'd also like to see a close-up of that Dutch figure at the bottom, facing rearward...looks like a new muscle body HT is using.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.