One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my annual visit to our local Comicon, and the main purpose is to eyeball the Hot Toys figures!

Black Panther figures

Past Iron-Man offerings

The latest Iron-Man rereleases

My favourite Iron-Man POed!

Vulture

PS4 Spider-Men

PS4 Arkham Knight figures

Battle Angel Alita from James Cameron's Alita movie adaption

Matrix and John Wick figures

Avengers Inifinity War figures

Ant-Man (Wish they had displayed Wasp also!)

Deadpool (I always called him the fake spider-man)

Star Wars figures

I'm so tempted to get this one!

And because I lost my 3.75 inch Airborne Trooper years ago, I want this one!

1/4 scale Vader

This Iron-Man suit is just a marketing ploy right, to get your bucks!

So are these 2.

And this bunch of Spider-verse people were hanging around, so I snapped a shot!

Hope you enjoyed all that!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've always wondered why when they display their Star Wars figures I never see them with their lightsabers turned on. Does anyone know why they do this?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Given that these sabers are probably made with simple LEDs, they probably can't be switched on for long periods without burning out or requiring frequent battery changes.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Given that these sabers are probably made with simple LEDs, they probably can't be switched on for long periods without burning out or requiring frequent battery changes.
That was my first thought but I've been told these sabers should last a very very long time. But again that was just what someone told me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i know. i don't get it. a major selling point and they leave it out. make's me suspicious lol
IDK people here do not own Hot Toys SW at all? It's just drain battery really fast. Lightsaber powered by micro batteries not even AA battery. I have several Star Wars already, those only can light up for 3-4 hours before go dim.

Keep changing a battery on display must be hassle and annoying. Their Ironman even not light up.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thanks for the pics!

I'm kind of bummed that there is no Endor Leia on display - Hot Toys had her at SDCC last year, and because I only want one Leia, I'm trying to decide whether to keep my Hoth Leia or wait to get an Endor Leia, and more pics of Endor Leia would help.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the pics!

I'm kind of bummed that there is no Endor Leia on display - Hot Toys had her at SDCC last year, and because I only want one Leia, I'm trying to decide whether to keep my Hoth Leia or wait to get an Endor Leia, and more pics of Endor Leia would help.
Then you know what to do on Hot Toys' facebook page comments!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts