One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dark Pokemon of the Sith
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of us here on the boards with the Hot Toys Terminator Endoskeleton have complained that, after a while, the lights don't work.

I've figured out the problem.

You would assume the button cell batteries and the battery contacts should all be in-line with each other. Right? Wrong. If you simply push both cells all the way in, it doesn't work. Something is out of line.

On mine, I pushed the bottom cell all the way in. Then, with the switch turned 'ON', I slowly pushed the top cell in until the eyes lit up. Your mileage may vary, but this may hopefully help others with this problem.

If anyone needs me to post pics, please let me know.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Sounds like a bit of a production flaw to me, one HT should be aware of. Surely batteries should all have to be in firm and snug in order to work!?

I don't know, it's always the simple things....

CHEERS!

·
Diplomacy is Overrated
796 Posts
I know when I pulled mine out of the box, I had to push both batteries in inorder to get the lights to work. At first I didn't think HT had included the batteries, but then I realized that they were in but not making full contact.

·
Dark Pokemon of the Sith
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On mine, pushing the batteries all the way in, causes the eyes to NOT work, so yeah, there may be inconsistencies. But at least, everyone knows, so they can mess around to see what works for theirs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.