One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I m so happy... Thanks, you just make my day with this great piece of news...

·
798 Posts
Tell me more!!!!!!!!! I want both and want them NOW! When, how much?
I think very soon Wookster would have the high-res pictures and details up..He always have all these nice hi res picts from HT.. Now, let's just enjoy this piece of great news from Oltar.. :)

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
These are great, Mac and Blaine are sure to follow. Hopefully Carl Weathers will get a new sculpt and not a rehash of Apollo Creed. Mind you, the big fella himself is the one most are holding out for.

CHEERS!

·
Don't Panic.
2,477 Posts
SCHWEEEET!!!!!! This is some of the best 1/6 news in a while. Although prices are higher these days, the quality and quantity of releases in the past year is insane. It's a great time to be a collector, if you can afford it, that is.

·
798 Posts
I think there is a price listed there at the bottom of the page.. Dutch is HK$780 ( USD $99 ) and Billy is HK$730 ( USD $94 )..

I think its quite a acceptable price for a MMS..

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
I saw the knife and thought 'stick around.'
LOL --- I always wondered if Ah'nold wrote his own puns.

My personal fav will always be from Last Action Hero....

"You want to be a farmer?" *kicks the guy in the nuts* "Here's a couple of achers".

But back to the figures... holy s$%# I'm already sold on both of them without a doubt! :thumb

·
798 Posts
I have already started clearing display space for Dutch and his whole team as i anticipate HT would be giving us the whole team to have a full frontal assault on our wallets...

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.