One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a ***tload of research, i finally decided to do it myself. Damtoys body is a little bit thin, so clothing would need some tweaking to fit. Aside from that, screw HT body, this one gives me a heck lot of extra movements (see how close i could get the gun to his nose?.... sniff those IMI Deagles, Pool!)

Armour Toy Flooring Personal protective equipment Thigh

Some new pictures, I have replaced it with Dam 1.0 body, the thing shares relatively similar bulkiness to the Hot toys one. Below are some poses i was able to get from it, 100% recommend using this body if you want to swap

"Ahhh, im touching myself tonight"

Deadpool: Absolution

Francis gonna hate!

See how far he could raise his arm now? And the suit is not even stretch.

Leg too, no longer restricted by the tight crotch.

Bonuses:

Attachments

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,893 Posts
Re: Hot toys Deadpool... now replaced with damtoys body!

So when did Deadpool become a spokesperson for Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem, or Weight Watchers?

;)

·
Stop-Motion Animator
3,077 Posts

It is nice when you can get a ton more articulation added to a good figure. My hang ups are no articulation in hips, elbows or knees. These are all most have or the figure needs to get updated with a better body, for sure. I think you have done a good job. Would love to see more poses.

AFM

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

It is nice when you can get a ton more articulation added to a good figure. My hang ups are no articulation in hips, elbows or knees. These are all most have or the figure needs to get updated with a better body, for sure. I think you have done a good job. Would love to see more poses.

AFM
Just added, come and see!

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
It's nice to have that much articulation but the physique is totally altered, does not look like deadpool anymore with that skinny frame unfortunately.

Meanwhile I still loving my Deadpool with original body

But unfortunately mine came with two left side pistol holsters (!%^$%^@[email protected]), the distributor would not respond to my email for a month now ([email protected]&^%!&^)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's nice to have that much articulation but the physique is totally altered, does not look like deadpool anymore with that skinny frame unfortunately.

Meanwhile I still loving my Deadpool with original body

But unfortunately mine came with two left side pistol holsters (!%^$%^@[email protected]), the distributor would not respond to my email for a month now ([email protected]&^%!&^)
Dam 2.0, yes
But Dam 1.0, to me, i think it is similar if not identical to the hot toys one, still need some chest enhancement though :)

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Well, that's certainly a change for the better.

Mighty nice work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts